All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

S U M M E R T I M E

It's finally SUMMER!! Moving out is almost more stressful that finals, and unpacking is my least favorite thing to do, but summer has already been a blast and it's only been a few days! I have friends to hang out with and cute boys to be around, I am so excited for the rest of summer. There will be plenty of late nights, movies to watch, and lots of bonfires!

This weekend I am going down to West Jordan for Rachel's Missionary shower! I am so excited for her to go on a mission, she is going to be such an amazing missionary! She has always been such a good example to everyone around her and is always so kind and loving. She is always laughing, and let me tell you... her laugh is so contagious! Whenever I hear her laugh, even if I don't know why, it always makes me giggle.

It has been so weird not living with these girls, I spent almost 9 months living with them , they are my best friends and I couldn't have asked for better roommates. I'm so glad we got to become so close. I'm also glad that they don't live on the other side of the country so I'll still get to see them every now and then.  SLUMBER PARTY!

Next week I'll start working the morning shift, 6-2, am I excited to wake up at 5? Nope. Am I excited to double my paycheck? Yep! I am hoping that I will be able to get my sleep schedule on track, but until then caffeine will be my new best friend. I'm going to try to stick with the morning shift for next semester and see how that works out for me. I'm worried that because I'm a night owl I'll still stay up all hours of the night hanging out with friends, even though I have to wake up early. WOW! It just hit me that I'm a sophomore now... I actually survived freshman year! I managed to stay single, and tattooless. I should get a reward for that.  I've also decided to learn to play the ukulele, I'm so dedicated that I bought a cute blue one!

I'm so excited to see what the summer holds, so much will happen and so much will change! Will I survive?! I guess you will just have to hang around and find out!

Much Love :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment