All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Meet The Family!

I know you think it's a little bit early for you to be meeting the family, but I think you're ready! I have the coolest family you will ever meet!

There are four munchkins, Craig is 20, ME, Tyler is 14 (15 in a month), and last but definitely not least, Matt just turned 14! My brothers are all so awesome! They keep me on my toes and always give me someone to pick on, so kind of them! As you can see, we all have a really good relationship with each other and my younger brothers and I are always going out and finding random fun things to occupy our time.

My mom and dad are equally as fantastic! My dad knows everything about everything, I swear. I ask him all my questions and he always has the best answers. He is the best cook ever and is continually teaching me all his tips and tricks, I am hoping one day I can just whip something together like he can! My mom is the one that keeps the family grounded, she is our rock. She keeps us thinking logically and reasonably! On top of that she is always optimistic and keeps everyone happy and lifts our moods when we are down, she always has time to listen and never lets us go anywhere without a hug. I love my parents!

My family continually teaches me new things and is helping me grow and become the person I want to be. My parents are amazing examples to all of us and my brothers help me learn how to treat people with kindness and selflessness. Leaving them will be hard because their lives will continue while I'm gone but I won't be there to see it. Luckily, I will be close enough to visit all the time! Haha, they thought they were getting rid of my for good!

Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment