All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Time to Say Goodbye

Today is the day, Taylor is on her way to New Hampshire as we speak! I am so excited for her! I am taking over all her social medias so I just can't wait to start getting letters and pictures. She is going to be such an amazing missionary. I am excited to watch her change and grow as her testimony gets stronger. What a great experience!

I haven't had any awesome summer experiences yet, its just been so great overall. I've been hanging out with the neighbor boys lately for a number of reasons, let me walk you through it:
  1. They are boys, and boys are cute! Especially these ones! 
  2. Boys have no drama, they just go with the flow and do whatever they want.
  3. They are very oblivious, this means I can practice my flirting and see what actually works. So far I  haven't made any progress.
  4. They are great company!

AND NOW... FOR THE GRAND FINALE...
I have decided to start my mission papers! I am so excited!! It is the best feeling in the world to have a goal in mind and to have something to work towards. I was supposed to get surgery in May, as soon as school got out but May came and went and I never heard anything. I decided to call the surgeon and see what was going on. I was hoping for him to say something along the lines of, "Sorry it took so long, but we can do the surgery whenever you are ready!" Instead I was told that I had two options, I could wait a year to get yet another bone scan, or I would replace by joint with a rib on top of all the other procedures. At first I didn't even think about a mission, and I was so upset that my mom wanted to wait the year because all I could think about was what happened when I have waited a year and I'm still growing? I just wanted this to be over with already! But then my mom mention a mission. Before I knew I had to get surgery I really wanted to serve a mission, but because of the surgery I just figured that would never happen. When I talked about a mission with Sarah or Taylor they kept telling my that I should plan on a mission and if I felt like I should go on a mission then I should go and I remember always saying that is I was supposed to serve a mission the Lord would make it work out, and he did. What a blessing! The Lord has need for me somewhere in the world and I am so blessed and so excited to go on this adventure! I am so excited to grow and learn and gain a stronger testimony and a stronger foundation in the gospel. 

The Lord can work wonders and he will bless us so much as long as we are doing what he askes and trusting in his time frame and have faith that he can do all things! I have such a strong testimony of this gospel and I am so blessed to be a part of this church! This church is true!

Mich love :) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment