All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Monday, September 22, 2014

That College Lyfe Tho

I thought that maybe I should start writing posts about my week, along with the cool experiences I have. Its always fun to hear about the life as a college student as it really is, not how everyone thinks it is.

Its crazy how time flies! It feels like just yesterday I was still living at home and letting my mommy do my laundry. I have been living on my own and providing for myself for a little over a month now! I LOVE it! I'm not even sure where to begin.....

Living without parents:
It is exactly what you think it would be like, no curfew, no food, and lots of friends and activities! The first 2 weeks were the best! We stayed up all night hanging out with friends and doing crazy things like rolling down giant hills in the middle of the night,  and running around in the pouring rain, trying not to be struck by lightning! My roommates and I were always having movie nights with lots of treats and playing pranks on the neighbors! Then we realized that sleep it good for you and helps you do better on tests, so thins week I have definitely gotten a lot more sleep!

Living with roommates:
It is definitely different for everyone and I have heard lots of crazy stories about roommates, mine are super awesome! Once we all got to know each other and warmed up a little bit we started having so much fun! All 5 of my roommates are from Utah and are LDS, which is so great. We all have the same standards and are very active in the church so we all look out for each other and help each other make the best choices and become better people. They are all clean people so our apartment is never messy, its fabulous! I love them all and I am so excited to have so many more fun adventures with them!

AND LAST......
Dating:
Whats that?

Haha, but seriously... I have only been on ONE date. WHAT IS THIS?!?! Yeah, I know.

Anyway, pretty much things are going so great and I am having an amazing time in college! I am sooooooo excited have more awesome experiences and get more out of my college experience! Wish me luck!

Much Love :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping me updated on your life. It's so great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete