All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Beginnings

We all get so excited and look forward to the most awkward years of our lives, for what? We turn 18 and become adults! We get to move out, go to college, and become independent! I know you are thinking, how is that awkward? Here are 5 reasons why:

1. Shopping
Do I start buying my own socks and underwear? What about deodorant and chapstick? Toothbrushes? Can we still go school clothes shopping?

2. Responsibilities
Now I have to pay for my own phone, car, AND insurance? Not only that but I have to make my own dentist and doctor appointments?! 

3. Child at heart, adult by age
So now that I'm 18 that means I have to let all the little kids get food first? I want to jump in the bouncy house, too!

4. Moving out
What am I supposed to take with me? Can I just take some of Mom's towels? Where do I buy a can opener?

5. Roommates
So you are telling me I have to share two bathrooms with six other girls? Enough said.

You get the point, there is a lot to adjust to! So moving on to the point of this post...

WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am here to take you with me through the journey of all this awkwardness, and let me tell you... I am pro at being awkward! I am just a normal (adult but technically still a teenage) girl, living my live to the fullest. I will be moving out and going to college in just a few weeks, I have some big changes coming up and what better way to document it than share it with the world?! Anyway, more coming soon! Stick around!

Enjoy! Much Love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment