All About ME

I'm Kamille, I'm 19 years young, and this is my blog! I grew up in a house with 3 brothers and 0 sisters. I'm LDS and I love the gospel! I am currently attending Utah State University, majoring in Social Work. I'm bringing you with me on my journey of moving out, starting college, getting surgery, dating, living and loving life, and all the in between! Stay for a while and enjoy!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Strangers

Hello strangers! I think it's safe to say that November and December are CRAZY BUSY! I thought it was supposed to be a break? I'm sorry you had to miss so much of my exciting life of Netflix, Family Feud, all nighters, and plenty of Mountain Dew to go around. Let me catch you up...

November:
I'M FINALLY 19!! Holy cow, I'm old! Its a weird feeling knowing that this year I'll be turning 20... but let's not think about that. Oh it was also Thanksgiving, which happened to be on my birthday this year... cool? Not only that but it was finals week... yay? I did pass all my classes so go me, and it's always fun to have an apartment all to myself for the breaks!

December:
I can't believe that Christmas already came and went and I'm about to start my second semester of school. Things are just flying by! All my roommates and the neighbors left for the break so I just hung out at my house with my dog, parents, and little brothers. We had lots of fun doing nothing and watching Netflix. It was very relaxing. However, I also had tons of errands to run and lots of working to do, no fun! It surprised me how different it was without roommates around and I realized how easy it would be for me to get into trouble if I wasn't surrounded with amazing people all the time. I am so thankful for my roommates and my friends that keep me on the right path to make good choices. Anyway, Christmas came and went and I was sent home with plenty of leftovers, a full tummy, and arm fulls of junk. This Christmas was different than any other though because I was more focused on getting to spend time with my family and giving the gifts rather than receiving them. I love my family and I loved the time I got to spend with them.

January:
NEW YEARS! I can not believe its already 2015! Big things are happening this year, lots of missionaries will be coming home, I'll finish my freshman year of college, get surgery, turn 20, and there is always a possibility of marriage (ew). I am so excited for what lies ahead and I'm so excited to make this my best year yet!

Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment